Northern Region Wildflowers Towel
Featuring a pretty pattern of wild lupine, cornflowers, yarrow, vervain, ragweed, plantains, clover, crown vetch, baby blue eyes, wild columbine, and baby snapdragon wildflowers from the northern United States. Printed on natural, unbleached cotton.
- 25” x 26” towel
- 100% natural, unbleached, flour sack cotton
- Screen printed using eco-friendly inks
- Towel size + colors may vary slightly
- Pre-shrunk, machine washable with like colors + iron safe
- Designed, Processed, Printed and Packaged in USA
Made in Michigan. 100% cotton tea towel
More designs available in-store.